Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Christmas Fantasmic (Secret Santa Exchange) held around Christmas time on YT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fantasmic
Admin
Fantasmic

FAQ      Empty
PostSubject: FAQ    FAQ      I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:55 am

What is Christmas Fantasmic?
Christmas Fantasmic is an even (a Secret Santa Exchange) that occurs around Christmas time on youtube

Who can participate?
Everyone is welcome to join

Do I have to be an editor?
It's preferable but not necessary. If you can't edit, then you're only going to receive a video (you'll be a Magician's Assistant)

How do I join?
For joining, please check out this video tutorial --> Joining CF

What may I request as a video?
You may request:  Non/Disney, Disney, Animash, Animal/PMV (pony music video)  videos only, however if you desperately want a video from another fandom it will be taken into consideration but this is up to the editor whose going to make you a video to decide.

Can I make/request taboo videos?
We politely ask that you do not request slash/femme slash, beastiality, or pedophilia videos. This is for the benefit of all editors who do not vid taboo.

Why do I have to choose a character?
This character is just your avatar to represent you. You will use them in your intro. Here's an example --> CF Intro example

What should my video have in it?
Your video should begin with an intro with your character and your Secret Santa's character. Then the gift video should have whatever your SS requested on their wish list in it.

Do I tell you who I received?
No, not until you send your video in!
Important!! If you receive one of the mods DO NOT SEND YOUR VIDEO TO THE CHRISTMAS FANTASMIC CHANNEL!! Make sure to send your video to another mod.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChristmasFantasmic

FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Getting ready :: Information centre-
Jump to: